Terms & Customer Information Form
Terms & Conditions
Bringing in your flowers, or shipping them to us to be preserved.
Full payment of the flower preservation is due at this time. It will take 4 to 6 weeks to complete the preservation process. Once your flowers have been preserved we will call you to let you know your flowers are ready. It will be the customers responsibility to call us to set up a consultation. To set up your consultation please call:
M-F 11:00am-7:00pm | Saturday 11:00am-2:00pm
We receive bridal bouquets on Mondays and Tuesdays only.
If you are having your flowers preserved only, and you just want to pick up your flowers when they are ready, you will not need to do a consultation.
If you decide not to frame or encase your flowers, we will place your flowers into a plastic container and hand them back to you. We cannot be responsible for any damage done to your flowers by mishandling once they leave our property. This also includes any damage done to your flowers due to humidity, or any other weather elements that you place your flowers in. All consultations must be done within 60 days from the time we received your flowers to be preserved. Any consultation that has not been completed after 60 days, will be charged a storage fee of $20.00.
AFTER 120 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOUR FLOWERS HAVE BEEN DROPPED OFF TO BE PRESERVED AND YOU HAVE NOT DONE A COMPLETED CONSULTATION, OR PICK UP YOUR FLOWERS, THEN YOUR FLOWERS WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND WILL THEN BE DISCARDED. ALL PAID DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED.
Framing, Encasements & Custom Jewelry
At this time during the consultation you can let us know what you would like to do with your flowers that we preserved for you. For an additional charge, you can pick out a glass encasement that we can mount your flowers in, or you can have us make you a piece of custom made jewelry using your flowers that have been preserved. We can also frame your flowers into a shadowbox. If you want your flowers framed, we will go over your design options, select your frame choice, and select your mat colors. At this time you will need to bring in any memorabilia with you that you will want placed in your display. Once you place your order, full payment is due at this time since this is a custom made order.
We will notify you by phone when your order is ready to be picked up. All orders will need to be picked up within 30 days of completion. You will need to give us a call and set up a day and time to pick up your order. Any order not picked up after 30 days will be charged a storage fee of $25.00 per month until order is picked up. Any order not picked up after 90 days from the time your order was completed will be considered abandoned, and will then become the property of Fantastic Blooms Floral Preservation. All payments will be forfeited.
All Sales are Final
All sales are final. There are no refunds on completed orders. All prepaid deposits are elligible for a refund less a $35 cancellation fee.
In reference to the terms and agreement “Fantastic Blooms Floral Preservation” will also be referred to as “FBFP”.
- All Flower drop offs, order pickups, and consultations are by appointment only.
- Any scheduled appointment that you have made with FBFP will require a 24 hour cancellation notice If you cannot keep your appointment. All missed appointments without a 24 hour cancellation notice will be charged a $15.00 fee.
- All Bridal Bouquets that will be framed after preservation will need to be disassembled before the preservation process begins.
- When it is time for FBFP to start designing, encasing, or framing your flowers, and we have not received your items or any other memorabilia that will be placed inside your display, we will have to place your order on hold and charge a monthly storage fee of $20.00 until we receive all your items (unless other arrangements have been made with FBFP.
- FBFP reserves the right to extend completion times if needed.
- FBFP reserves the right to substitute with matching flowers if needed due to damage of original flowers.
- During the freeze drying process, FBFP cannot guarantee that all flowers will retain their natural color. Color enhancement may be used if needed.
- FBFP will not be responsible for loss of flowers due to fire, storm, loss of electricity, Flood, Mechanical failure, or any circumstances beyond our control.
- It is the customers responsibility to inform FBFP of any change of address, email, or phone numbers.
- FBFP reserves the right to use your photographs of your keepsake or any portion thereof for marketing and advertising.
- All designs are custom created, therefore orders cannot be cancelled or refunded. All sales are final.
- FBFP is very committed to your privacy. We will not sell, or distribute your name, address, email address, credit card information, or any other personal information.
- We accept cash, debit cards, and credit cards. FBFP no longer accepts checks.
Customer Information Form
Please take a moment to fill out our short online form… After you send us your information, payment options will follow.